Personal data protection
No.1-Nekretnine, d.o.o. (hereinafter No.1 Nekretnine) takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes all necessary measures in accordance with the best practices and obligations prescribed by Croatian laws and the General Data Protection Regulation (EC 2016/679) - GDPR.
Our system is protected according to practices and standards. Logical and physical access to system components is managed in accordance with applicable standards.
The purpose and methods of processing your personal data largely depend on the type of business relationship on the basis of which we collect your data. In our business, we are guided by the fundamental principles of personal data protection, which means that we process data legally, transparently and fairly, and that processing is limited only to the purpose for which the data was collected, and that only those data that are necessary for that purpose are processed. We store your personal data only as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing, except in the case when we are bound by certain regulations to store personal data for a longer period of time, i.e. in the case when our legitimate interests require it (for example, to establish, fulfill or protect legal claims). Accuracy, reliability, confidentiality and completeness of your personal data are also the principles that guide us during processing. Only authorized employees of No.1 Nekretnina and partners who provide us with business support (processors) have access to your personal data.
The contact info for inquiries is:
No1-Nekretnine d.o.o. Riva 4, Rijeka 51000 OIB: 80651442739.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing and legal basis for processing personal data
No.1 Nekretnine, as the manager of personal data processing, protects your privacy and processes only those personal data that are necessary for it and that are obtained as part of its business activities, whether the data is obtained from you, by third parties or publicly available sources, and for the following:
The purpose of collecting and processing personal data on our website is to achieve our core business, providing the following services:
• Mediation in the purchase and sale of real estate.
• Mediation in real estate leasing/renting.
• On our web pages, we collect only the minimum number of absolutely necessary data with the following purpose: inquiries for services No1. Nekretnine- Collected: first name, last name, email, phone number, subscription to the newsletter – email is collected.
We use the collected data exclusively for the purpose of processing for which they have been entrusted to us and for which there is consent from the provider.
• Fulfilling your requests to help us develop, deliver and improve our services or for our internal needs, such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products, services and communications with users.
• Satisfaction of legitimate interests - when it is necessary, we process personal data outside of the specific contractual relationship, in order to satisfy our legitimate interests. For example, such a legitimate interest can be - conducting court proceedings and keeping records about them, discovering the perpetrators of criminal acts and preventing fraud, protecting people and property.
• Necessary compliance with legal obligations - with regard to various business activities, No.1 Nekretnine must necessarily comply with numerous legal obligations. For example, we are obliged to act in accordance with the Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism, the Law on Real Estate Brokerage, etc.
If we will process your personal data for purposes not described here or outside of the purpose for which you have given consent, we will provide you with information about that other purpose and any other relevant information about the processing before such processing.
What personal data do we collect and how do we get it?
First of all, we process the personal data that we collect during the business relationship, such as name, surname, OIB, address, real estate information, etc. However, if this is necessary for the execution of our business activities and is not related to a specific contractual or business relationship, we collect the data from public sources (Court Register, Land Register, FINA) or were legitimately communicated to us by other contractual partners or third parties.
Are you obliged to provide us with personal data?
You don't have to- but keep in mind that in some cases, if they refuse to provide the requested data, No.1 Nekretnine will not be able to conclude a contractual relationship with you, or fulfill their legal and contractual obligations. For example, without your identification, we will not be able to fulfill those obligations, for which the applicable law requires clear identification of the principal.
The period in which the data will be stored
No.1 Nekretnine will keep your personal data only as long as it is necessary to fulfill its contractual or legal obligation or legitimate interest, except in the case of processing personal data based on consent, when the processing stops at the moment of withdrawal of your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a request:
- to the email address email@example.com
Please note that withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If your personal data is no longer needed to fulfill the above purpose, it will be destroyed, except when further storage is prescribed by law.
Who is the recipient of your personal data?
No.1 Nekretnine undertakes to keep your personal data and will not communicate or make it available to third parties without your special approval, except:
• to service providers that we engage as processors for tasks related to the execution of a contract to which you are a party (for example, a law firm, competent services for switching overheads)
• competent authorities for the purpose of carrying out tasks within their jurisdiction (for example, Tax Administration, Ministry of Interior)
• when these data are needed by the court or the competent state attorney's office, or other bodies in equivalent legal proceedings
• when No.1 Nekretnine is legally obliged to provide this information.
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
Depending on the legal basis of processing, your rights may be as follows:
• request access to personal data relating to you, that is, you have the right to information about the scope of collected data, the purpose of processing, the category of personal data that is processed, the recipients to whom the data is delivered and the storage period
• request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data, in which case we are obliged to act in accordance with your request without undue delay
• file an objection to the processing of personal data in the case of processing based on the agency's legitimate interests or in the case of processing for direct marketing
• request deletion of data when the purpose of processing is fulfilled, when you withdraw consent as the only basis for processing, when your interest in privacy protection prevails over No1 Nekretnine legitimate interest in processing, when you object to processing for the purpose of direct marketing, when it is necessary to comply with legal obligations to which No .1 Real estate and in case of possible illegal processing. The right to erasure is not an absolute right and does not apply, for example, in cases where processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of information and expression, to comply with legal obligations to which No.1 Nekretnine d.o.o. is subject, to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and the like
• restrict data processing, for example when you dispute the accuracy of the data, until we have verified its accuracy
• transfer data to another data controller if the processing is based on consent or execution of a contract to which you are a party, or if the processing is carried out automatically and if it is technically feasible
• submit a complaint to the national supervisory body, i.e. the Agency for the Protection of Personal Data (AZOP).
Requesting access to personal data relating to you or requesting correction of your personal data
If you want access to your personal data or believe that there has been an irregularity in the processing of personal data, please contact the above address or e-mail address.
Objecting to the processing of personal data
If you believe that No.1 Nekretnine has no legal basis to process your personal data, you can object at any time to the above address or e-mail address.
In this case, we will no longer process your personal data, nor will we be able to provide you with our services and be in a business relationship with you.
Our website uses two types of cookies.
Own cookies - They are an integral part of the web presentation whose purpose is to manipulate data about user sessions. They are of a short-term nature, i.e. they last only while the user is logged on to the website.
Third party cookies – No1. Nekretnine uses Google Analytics statistics with the aim of obtaining statistical data on visits and the way the pages are used. The data that is collected includes the user's IP address, browser data, operating system data and other standard data that is collected and analyzed exclusively in anonymous and bulk form. All details about the Google Analytics cookies used can be seen at the location: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html